Thursday, February 14, 2008

2 more redwork & ATC's

Hallo,
More redwork cards - but they should be the last of them - although I do have a couple more ideas for this stamp from Magenta before I move on to other stamps :). Also used on this and the next card is some flourished from Inkadinkado. This one is stamped in Purely Pomegranete from SU - the girl is layered on cardstock to match the ink - shade darker and both layers are edged in gold krylon. I traced around the flourishes with a gold metallic pen also (hard to see in the photo). And I added a few sparkles to top it off. One of the ATC's in the 4th photo is done the same as this card - the middle one.
The second card uses same stamps and design only with black - the girl is layered in black and the flourishes are embossed in black , and edged in gold. In the ATc photo the one on the right is the same as this second card.
The last ATC is done with black the same as the second card only on the paper that is a shade darker than the Purely Pomegranete ink from the first card. The color of the cardstock doesn't show up very well but you can see the gold around the flourishes better...
All for now - I work tomorrow again but should have some TK swap cards to show you - I stocked up on things to post so I could still show ya stuff when I can't stamp :)
Take Care
Tera

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Totally cool Tera!!! I like the BLING!