Monday, February 11, 2008

ATC and better photos

Hallo,
I know I already posted this first card but I wasn't happy with the way my photos turned out so I retook them today in better light - the second photo is a close up of the Cracked Glass portion of the card.
The last 2 photos are an ATC I made for convention swap next week in St.Marys Ga (Creative Palette). The ATC also uses the Aged Metal and Cracked Glass techniques from Technique Junkies.
That is all for today - didn't get much else done for stamping. I walked the dog, went to the gym, got groceries,
had lunch with my DH and an old military friend who is back living in our area(but deploying to the desert next week). Then I was out working in the yard most of the afternoon - hmmm pulling weeds or shoveling snow....but I am now caught up pulling weeds and I even got one of 2 trellis's put together for my clementis.... I have a daffodil blooming - first one - will try to take a picture for ya'll tomorrow.
I should get some good stamping time tomorrow....
till then
Tera


Posted by Picasa

No comments: