Sunday, February 17, 2008

Creative Nurses wanted!!!!!

Attention all Creative and Crafty Nurses - Being a Nurse myself and bumping into so many Nurses who stamp/scrap/bead/any crafts - I decided to add a Blogroll to my sidebar just for us. If you have a Blog, Website, Etsy or Ebay shop and you want me to add your link just give me a shout, and I will add you in. To do the job we do, Nurses have to be incredibly creative - let's show the world how creative we can be off the job also!!!!
Tera RN, BSN, CCRN-CSC

2 comments:

Charity Hassel said...

great idea! thanks for adding my link, btw- my first name is Charity~ thanks again and super stamping here!

Anonymous said...

Hello! Thank You for including me too:) RN for 28 years (yikes) that's my "Big Girl" job. For the last year I have been working prn so I can finally concentrate on the "Creative Girl" job that I love. As a matter of fact, I own a antique/decor shop with 2 of my RN friends~We feel we can do just about anything after being in the Nursing field! I bet you would agree:)
Hugs,
Carol