Monday, July 7, 2008

Vicki's challenge - part 1

Hallo,
Todays and the next couple days I have cards made from a package of goodies sent to me by blogging friend Vicki. The package was Crafty Secrets goodies and she challenged us to make something with them - so this is first of 3 cards.
The stamp is from Inkadinkado, the pink cardstock is from my stash and all the rest is from Crafty Secrets http://www.craftysecrets.com/ . (except the clear circle sticker - which was a dollar store find). I stamped and embossed the hummingbird with chocolate chip ink and colored him with prismacolor pencils and oderless mineral spirits.
Stop by Vicki's blog to see what everyone else has done...http://www.vickichrisman.blogspot.com. All for today - got some shopping to do, house to clean, and hopefully a little time at the craft table.....
Take Care
Tera


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bevie Pearl said...

You card is awesome. I can't wait to see more of what you made with your kit.

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Oh My Word Tera this is delightful!!!