Sunday, August 7, 2011

Outlines weekly challenge

Hallo,
A very HOT Sunday am here - headed to the pool shortly and then plan to stya inside the rest of the day :).
Well after sleeping all day yesterday in anticipation of working extra sat. night, they ended up not needing me after all.....so I was up for the evening and played around in the craft room and watched some tv with the DH - low and behold I was falling asleep at 11 pm on the couch (after sleeping ALL day ???) So I went to bed expecting to be awake in a few hours but slept clear through till 6 am - WOW, guess I had some catching up to do.....

Todays card I did for the weekly challenge over at the Outlines blog - www.outlineswithkathy.blogspot.com
The challenge this week was an inspiration photo with lots of green and white.
I just got these flower stamps in the mail from Outlines this last week so of course I had to use them - colored them with copics and added some viva decor pearl pen in white to the dotted centers and the corners of the card.
I had fun coloring theses - they were perfect for shading the greens.
I want to try and zentangle them sometime soon too - especially the bigger petal one ....
All for the day - my pool looks so inviting!!!
Have a great day!!!!
Tera








4 comments:

Jenny Gropp said...

This is so fresh and fun with the lime green colors! Love it, Tera!

Kecia said...

This is so cool! I love the gradient of lime green you achieved with this! What an awesome card!

Sue from Oregon said...

Congrats on being this week's winner with your bright and cheerful card! Great job! ♥ Sue Kment

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Congratulations on your win, Tera! Nice job with the photo challenge! Don't you love those Viva Decor pens?? :-)