Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday, Monday....

 Hallo,
   Well I got to see a bit of sunshine this morning - worked sat/Sunday nights and slept through the beautiful sunny day yesterday so when I got off work this am and it was sunny I was very happy!!! Puppy took me for a walk and then I finished off 2 cards - already had them colored , just put them together.....and now (after this quick post) its time for a bit of sleep :)
  I did this card for the current challenge over at Flourishes - the challenge being a love and red theme :) I needed to get a couple Valentines done anyhow :) Check out the challenge and also a great sale (that is if you call the end of Flourishes as we know it great - sniff, sniff ) here - www.flourishes.org/blog
  The stamps here are from Flourishes of course and I colored the flowers with prismacolor pencils. I kept this very simple  - edged the main panel with fired brick distress ink and used that to stamp the phrase too - 2 little gold sticker corners and the base cardstock in red and all done. I stamped part of the image in memento black and then a second time in memento London fog and colored them darker and lighter to create a bit of depth.
  All for now - if I wake up in time I will show you the second one this afternoon :)
     Take Care
         Tera


2 comments:

TLady said...

This is BEAUTIFUL TERA!!!!! I feel the SAME AS YOU! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WITHOUT OUR FLOURISHES????? :( I can't IMAGINE that it will EVER be the same! I will miss these WONDERFUL IMAGES AND THE PEOPLE TOO!!!!!!! I'm WITH YOU!!!!!!!!GOOD LUCK ON winning!!!!!!!!!:)

Katie Sims said...

This is beautifully colored Tera! A lovely Valentine! I am so glad you could play along with us this week at Flourishes for our Timeless Tuesday Challenge! :)