Saturday, February 8, 2014

Valentines - Sweet Pea Style





Hallo,
  Well I managed a bit of crafting time this week mainly on Thursday - I worked sunday and Monday with 4 days off after. I had hoped for more crafting time but didn't quite get there - house work needed to get done and I still had the hanging on of a nasty head cold which had me a bit tired and lazy....I played in the craft room most of the day Thursday though and it was soooo nice!!!!
  I set up another table in my craft room and set up all my stuff to do some encaustic. While my wax was melting in the am I finished off a couple cards. This one will probably be the DH's Valentines card :)
   This is a Sweet Pea digital image from Charity Dauenhauer called "The Vintage Heart"
I colored her with copics and then cut her out with Spellbinders dies.
  I am entering her into the monthly challenge over at 'One Sweet Challenge' - the theme this month is Valentines/Love :) Check out the challenge here - www.onesweetchallenge.blogspot.com
  The last 3 pics are what it looks like in my craft room with the extra table set up and my wax stuff - a bit cramped but still doable (maybe someday I will win the lottery and be able to build myself a really cool studio  - until then I will have fun any way I can!!! :)
       I will show you some wax creations soon - I am hoping to get another day to play with wax this week....
  All for tonight - headed off to work...
    Take Care
         Tera




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Tera, this is a gorgeous card. And I love your craftroom... You can tell you are a crafty lady! Thank you for sharing your card at One Sweet Challenge. We wish you good luck and hope to see you again. Sylvia, SPS DT-member

Lozzy said...

What a gorgeous design Tera, love the colours you have used and you have coloured her beautifully..Hugs Lozzy xx
looking forward to your wax creations

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

Fantastic card. Love the paper background. Thank you for joining us at One Sweet Challenge.
susan s

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Tera, you have made a stunning card. Lovely to see that you have used a Sweet Pea Stamps image. Nice to have a peek of your craft room as well. Thanks for taking part in the One Sweet Challenge this month of “love” and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stamp Design Team xxx