Saturday, April 12, 2014

For every tear....

 Hallo,
   Just a quick post this am - headed for a nap after work and then maybe lunch with my boys (DH and DS).
   I lost one of my Uncles last week and this is the card I sent to my Aunt and the family. Really wanted to be home for them but I guess that is one of the big disadvantages to living so far from the rest of the family......
   The flowers are from Flourishes - stamped onto watercolor paper with ink and then I used Koh-I-Noor watercolors to paint them.
  The phrase is from Prickley Pear - embossed in black.
  I cut the main panel with a Spellbinders die and edged it with a silver metallic pen and added some silver drops with a tulip fabric paint pen.
  All for me this am - nap, lunch, then yard work and craft room - maybe some house work but as it is sposed to rain on Monday - I will probably wait till then and get the yard work done :)
   Have a great weekend!!!
        Tera


No comments: