Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Mermaid baby gift box and memory book

 Hallo,
    Boy am I sleepy this afternoon....didn't sleep well last night and too much to get done today. I made the 1 and 1/2 hour drive - each way - to add a couple treasures to mu booth at a lovely Hand made craft market in Panama City - and the drive home was tough!!! I took my sweet Kyna (my puppy) along with me today. She loves car rides but have never been on one that long before and she was so good!!!
   I made up this gift box using a stamp from Sweet Pea Stamps called 'Aloha' by Ching Chou Kuik.
  I colored her 3 times - one for the box, one for the memory book and one for the card.
  I covered a sturdy box with pretty papers, added some ribbons and flowers and some pearl drops in teal with a viva décor pen.
  The front of the box has a magnetic closure and I used some of the same ribbons to act as a pull to open it up.
  All for me today - got to get a small suitcase packed as I am flying out in the am to Nebraska to visit my Daughter. Her college ROTC has their awards night and parents day on Thursday so we will spend a couple days together and I will be back in town on Saturday. (I have pre-posted for tomorrow and Friday so be sure to stop back!!!
   Take Care
       Tera







1 comment:

Shirley said...

Wow, Tera, what a really wonderful box to keep 'keepsakes' in! Love the vibrant colors! How wonderful you get to visit with your daughter! Hear you on not sleeping when there is a lot to be done! Have a wonderful visit and see you back here safely!