Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pumpkin Sprite

Hallo,
   A quick good morning here - my son is getting his wisdom teeth removed today so not sure how the day will roll - he's a tough kiddo so I am sure I will have a good portion of the day for the craft room but thought I would post once in a blue moon here first.
  I have been doing a lot of coloring, just hadn't gotten many projects made up until yesterday. And I have been working on my son's locker hook rug for him to take to college with him (in just over 2 weeks - akkkk. but its almost done)
  Todays image is from Sweet Pea Stamps called 'Pumpkin Sprite' and I colored her with my prismacolor pencils. Such a cute little sprite - love the 'hair' on this one - perfect 'do' to go with the pumpkin costume :)
  After yesterday, I am ready for a bit of fall - typical summer in Florida weather - HOT and HUMID - you would think after about 15 years that I would be used to it by now. :)
   Well time to get out the door - Have a great day!!!
      Tera

No comments: