Friday, August 22, 2014

A Hooty night

 Hallo,
   Boy has it been quiet around here - with both the kids and the hubby gone it is almost too quiet!!!! My puppy is really missing the kids - but she is making sure I get my morning walks :)
   I have been busy in the craft room even if I haven't posted much here this week. I am working ahead on DT commitments and scheduling posts for those.
   I am hoping to be really busy in September (or October - or both) with my newest addiction - encaustic wax painting. I have studio space spoken for but the building isn't ready yet, so I have to just be patient :)
  Today I have a card for you using 'Hooty so in love' by Concetta Kilmer - a Sweet Pea image that you can get as a digi or as a rubber stamp.
   I colored them with prismacolor pencils and kinda added in the moon behind them. The phrase is a rub on from my stash (probably about 6 to 7 years old by now.....)
I used gray cardstock and covered it with a gray lace ribbon and then added some red roses to match the flowers in the image. And lastly some silver pearl drops with a viva décor pen.
   All for tonight - gotta get up early in the am for my walk before it gets too hot - and it has been getting HOT very fast in the morning this week - waaay too hot for me out there lately!!!!
   Take Care
         Tera
  

No comments: