Monday, November 24, 2014

Sweet Pea Christmas Ornaments

 Hallo,
   A quick post today so I can get another hour or so in the craft room before my pre-work nap :)
  I colored up a few of this image from Sweet Pea Stamps called 'Little Shepard' from Aurora Wings with copic markers.
  Then I cut it out with a circle die and backed the image with some glitter paper. I had to roll it up to get it inside the ornament which is round in width but flattened so its only about an inch and 1/2 thick. I added some small clear beads and that was it.
  I think they turned out really cute!!!
  I have some more in the works with other SPS images and another type of ornament that I am going to try tracing the image onto and coloring with pencils - we will see how it turns out :)
  Okay dokay - off to the craft room I go :)
   Take Care
        Tera


No comments: