Friday, November 7, 2014

Sweet pea Stampers - Thinking of you.




 
Hallo,
  Welcome to another Sweet Pea Stampers challenge - this time we are doing a 'Thinking of you/Sympathy' card.
  I chose an image from Norma J Burnell called "My Deep Love" and colored it with prismacolor pencils.
  This image is available as a rubber stamp as well as a digital image.
  I added a silver die cut in the background and the tag of the same silver paper, framed the image with some pretty seed beads and added some pretty flowers in matchy matchy colors, and lastly 2 small metal charms from my stash.
  All for me today - tons of errands and fun stuff on my plate today!
  Hope your day is busy, happy and healthy!!!!
                                                                                                       Tera



No comments: