Thursday, December 18, 2014

Last minute Christmas cards

Hallo,
  Another batch of last minute Christmas cards done today - I got out some of my favorite Christmas stamps from Flourishes (still sad they are no longer in business but at least I managed to get all my favorite sets)
  I also got out some watercolors and some thin watercolor paper and painted them up - not as happy with the thin watercolor paper but it will mail better.
  I stamped with memento black  ink and also used an embossing folder for the 'Merry Christmas'.
   It did take a bit of time to do the watercoloring (as I did about 27 total in this batch) but after that the card was very simple and nice and flat for mailing.
   Well my pups are bugging me for their walk and my son gets in today about lunchtime so I had better get my rear in gear so to speak :) My daughter will get here on Saturday so it will be a fun weekend!!!
   Take Care
      Tera




No comments: