Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Happy Birthday Lynette!!!


Hallo,
  Today a bunch of us got together for a blog hop to wish Lynette (owner of Sweet Pea Stamps) a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
   We have lots of great Sweet Pea inspiration for you along the way :)
   The hop starts at the Sweet Pea Stamps blog and rolls through the list below.
  I used an image from Rebecca Sinz called 'Fairy of the dark forest' and colored her with prismacolor pencils. I added some chrystal laquer to her eyes, nails and lips for just a bit of dimension and shine :)
  I made a gift box which I have sent her for her Birthday :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

♪♥ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU♥♪

Unknown said...

Lynette, have a a Happy Happy Birthday!

Margo said...

Happy Birthday, Lynette! :D

chrilvian said...

lovely

Annemi said...

Happy Birthday Lynette <3 Lovely giftbox :)

sweetpeastamps said...

Tera, THANK YOU for this lovely gift, so glad I got to see it first hand, you are truly a talented lady and thank you so MUCH for taking the time to do this, I really appreciate it it. Everything about this box is stunning, along with the goodies enclosed. (hugs)

Unknown said...

Your coloring is amazing. I have a problem trying to get a nose look like a nose and not a beak but you obviously have mastered that problem. I love her hair and your colors. Very pretty!

Sharon said...

What a great idea!

Unknown said...

Tera this is such a pretty box! What a great idea I may have to borrow it from you!

Denise Pustelniak said...

Lovely! Happy Birthday Lynette!

Lea said...

So cool! Everyone should get a cool birthday box on their day! Especially one that pretty!