Thursday, February 5, 2015

Accu cut landscape die and Rick St.Dennis

Hallo,
  Well my puppies are happy campers today - they didn't get a walk yesterday because of the rain (and I was too tired after work in the am to brave the rain...) so I got them (and me :) a good long walk this morning. Chilly but that just made me walk faster which is better for me and the pups too(they would love it if I ran but that aint happenin :)
    Todays card is another from my class on Monday (a 3D box and card class that I  am teaching with our local, all volunteer adult learning organization here in town).
   I used a wonderful die from Accu cut designed by my friend Vicki Chrisman, and a digital image from Rick St.Dennis - and I guess you can say that this is my very first card with one of his images (I have several colored up but not made up into anything yet...)
  The black base is a very heavy black cardstock that is almost chipboard weight and works perfectly for this die. and then I used a pretty silver paper from Paper Temptress that I cannot remember the name of....
  I kept this one fairly simple with minimal decs just cause I really liked the black and white and silver.
  I used a white with silver ribbon as a closure for this card - and I stamped a phrase on that panel but it doesn't show up well (I will adjust that once I get a spare minute .....
   And speaking of spare minutes, I am out of them for now - I have and art class, then post office, bank, groceries and then maybe some craft time this afternoon......
    Take Care
         Tera


No comments: