Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Handsome knights

Hallo,
   Hot, Hot, Hot......man this is getting old and boy does it feel good to walk into the AC after taking the pups for a walk.....
  Speaking of hot - how about this image from Teresa Sherman called 'Dashing Knight' - he's kinda hot himself dontcha think!!!
  I colored up 2 versions as I often do - used prismacolor and polychrome pencils.
  I layered the main image to a gold shimmery cardstock and edged both layers with gold metallic pen and then added some gold corner stickers.
  I used cool grays on the armor in the front, along with some copper and the armor in the back I used warm grays and touches of gold on the chain mail.
  All for today - determined to get some time to play in my studio today....
   Take Care
        Tera



No comments: