Saturday, November 7, 2015

Orchid

Hallo,
  Just a quick post today - spent most of the day in my studio but didn't play with my wax today - managed to get 3 pictures framed...2 for the Art Week "Me, Myself and I' contest over at ADSO and one other with 4 small wax tiles I finished the last time I was in the studio. I also got my big 4 fold stand up screen taped off to spray paint on Wednesday (my next day to play - since its a government holiday...)
   This pretty purple orchid is blooming out on my porch right now - isn't he just beautiful!!!
   All for today - I will have more crafty stuff for you this week - I think I am finally getting used to this 8 hour shifts - 5 days a week work thing (just in time to change it up again because it looks like we will be starting 10 hour shifts in December - so only 4 days a week....)
   Take Care
      Tera

No comments: