Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Little boy blue

Hallo,
  Happy New Year!!!
  I had hopes to have more posts by now but I am getting a slow start on the new year. I have a pile of images colored up ready to get made into Christmas cards (might as well start for next year since I didn't get enough made for this year in time...)  I have started another locker hook rug and tonight I am going to a water aerobics class at the new aquatic center.
   My work schedule worked out perfectly for the evening class on Tuesdays and Thursdays for this month (who knows about next month but the good thing is I  can join month by month...)  I have been walking virtually every day and need to do something more exercise wise, but my joints wont tolerate much right now, so the water seems a perfect thing - I have done water aerobics before and in the summer in my own pool in the backyard so am looking forward to it.
  My card today uses several sweet products from Paper Temptress. The navy blue base cardstock is from the Ruche line - very pretty texture and a nice weight for the base of a card or layering too. The overlay is from the Hambly studio line and is see-through and nicely shimmery and shiny. I also used a pretty blue ribbon.
   The main image is from Art House  Designs (formally carried by Sweet Pea Stamps) and colored with prismacolor and polychrome pencils.
   Now I have my first Christmas card finished for 2016 :)
   Well better get a move on and head off to work this am - Have a great day!!!
      Tera

No comments: